Wednesday, August 5, 2015
How To Really Boost Traffic To Your Website
Take On-Page SEO Seriously: It is very essential for you to optimize your contents for search engines. Traffic from search engines (SE) remains your best bet because of its high volume and conversion rate. As a result of this, you should give top priority to on-page SEO tactics like meta description, internal links, keyword targeting, etc. However, you should avoid keyword stuffing as much as possible so that your site is not punished by the search engines, especially 'the almighty' Google.
Don't Forget Off-Page SEO: Off-page SEO is very important because search engines consider it when ranking websites. You should get backlinks from websites with good page ranking (PR), post regularly on top social media sites so that your PR will go up in order for your traffic to increase.
Consider Paid Advertising: If you can afford it, you can consider advertising on search engines, social media sites as well as other websites and this will guarantee instant traffic for you. There are different advertising plans like pay-per-click (PPC), pay-per-impression (PPM) and so on. Your budget will determine your choice and advertising strategy.
Be Active On The Social Media: If your website does not have a blog, create one and start promoting your contents on the social media. Social media engagement is a very powerful way of boosting traffic to your site since majority of internet users cannot do without visiting their social media pages everyday. In addition to regular posting, you should actively participate in community activities. You can join discussion groups of interest and take part in discussions, like posts, favorite tweets, re-tweet, answer questions, comment on posts and so on.
Don't Forget Email Marketing: The traditional email marketing is still relevant in today's world. We all have emails and probably check them everyday despite the advent of the social media. Consequently, you should make use of the right email marketing tactics to increase traffic to your site - include an opt-in list on your site and blog, send mails about new contents, products or services, avoid spamming, etc.
How You Can Boost Your Search Engine Ranking
Top SEO Tools For A Profitable Website
How You Can Boost Your Social Media Presence
New Domains now available from GoDaddy! Get your .GURU, .MENU, .LUXURY and more!
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- What Is Really The Cost Of Setting Up A Website?
- How To Point Multiple Domain Names To One Website ...
- Why You Must Be Careful When Buying Domain Names
- Top SEO Tools For A Profitable Website
- How You Can Boost Your Search Engine Ranking
- How You Can Boost Your Social Media Presence
- How To Really Boost Traffic To Your Website
- How To Choose The Right Social Media Strategy For ...
- Getting It Right Online With The Right Domain Name...
- ▼ August (9)