Friday, August 5, 2016

DOLLARNIZE.COM IS A SCAM!




A friend introduced me to this website and the deal is that for every visitor sent to their site through a link given to you, they will pay you $10 in addition to a $25 one-time sign up bonus. It sounded too-good-to-be-true to me but as an experienced online marketer, I know of Google keywords that are worth $10 per click and more, hence, I decided to investigate.




I registered with Dollarnize.com, got a referral link and within one week referred more than 3,000 people to the website. If my mathematics is very good, my commission should be more than $30,000 but I only saw $1,000+ in my account with them. Furthermore, the minimum payout amount, according to them, is $300 and since I have already surpassed that amount, I am due for payment. But when I wanted to withdraw my commission (the $1,000+), they said I should fill a survey, which I did, yet I was not able to withdraw. I sent a mail to them, via jobs@dollarnize.com, but got no response after one week. 

Consequently, my conclusion about dollarnize.com is that it is a scam and should be stayed away from. It will waste your time, energy and resources. If you are one of those I referred to the website, take it as part of your contribution to this investigation because if I don’t reach their minimum payout amount, I won’t be able to discover that their program is a scam.




No comments:

Post a Comment


About The Publisher

My photo

Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.

Contact Us

For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact georgy3004@gmail.com

Follow On Facebook

Follow On Twitter