Monday, April 11, 2016
Minds+Machines Rebranded Domain MMX.co Purchased For $2,200
Minds + Machines reported yesterday, it was re-marking its site from MindsandMachines.com to the domain name MMX.co.
The area name MMX.co was on Sedo week by week exchange list back in May 2015 offering for $2,200.
Minds + Machines has a business sector top of around £69.03 which is around $97.5 million USD.
In case you're pondering, the area name MMX.com is possessed by Intel however does not resolve.
As per Screenshots.com, MMX.com, last determined around 3 years back.
MMX is the stock image for the organization.
The domain name mmx.co is enlisted at Tucows under security.
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- Website Promo - N20,000 For A Standard Website
- Facebook Bounty Hunter Wins $10,000 By Finding Bac...
- Blackberry is changing its focus to mid-range Andr...
- Minds+Machines Rebranded Domain MMX.co Purchased F...
- Sirraj Presidency Council takes government domain ...
- Facebook Messenger now gives you a chance to begin...
- Vatican looks to spread its message with new .Cath...
- Domino's Amateur App Let Hackers Order Unlimited F...
- U.S. has 72% of traded off DNS domains
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2015 (99)