Monday, April 11, 2016
Sirraj Presidency Council takes government domain name
The UN-proposed Presidency Council has taken control of the official government site in Libya, a stage that was simple for the gathering which is still secured up Tripoli Naval Base.
The administration site (pm.gov.ly) is possessed by Libya Telecom and Technology, the nation's principle web supplier, which is situated inverse to Tripoli Naval Base.
The LTT is under the control of units that bolster Sirraj government.
It has been 11 days since the entry of UN-proposed Presidency Council to Tripoli, however individuals from the chamber, including Prime Minister-assign Fayaz Sirraj, were just ready to move unreservedly in the ranges that are under control of professional outfitted detachments, for the most part from Souq Aljoma'a locale.
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow On Twitter
- Website Promo - N20,000 For A Standard Website
- Facebook Bounty Hunter Wins $10,000 By Finding Bac...
- Blackberry is changing its focus to mid-range Andr...
- Minds+Machines Rebranded Domain MMX.co Purchased F...
- Sirraj Presidency Council takes government domain ...
- Facebook Messenger now gives you a chance to begin...
- Vatican looks to spread its message with new .Cath...
- Domino's Amateur App Let Hackers Order Unlimited F...
- U.S. has 72% of traded off DNS domains
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2015 (99)