Web development is capital intensive since there are lots of tasks that must be accomplished and as a result of this, reducing your budget through various means will go a long way in boosting the easy launch of your website. The registration of free domain names is one of the ways you can use to bring down your budget so that you will be able to save some money in your bid to make an online presence.
There are many factors that determine the cost of developing a website. The registration of a domain name, number of pages that the website will have, style of designing the web pages, copy-writing of pages, responsive design, web hosting, database integration, search engine optimization (SEO), e-commerce functionality, content management system (CMS), site maintenance and so on. Since registration of a domain name is the foundation of any web development plan and you may need to register multiple names because of cyber-squatters, getting free names will definitely set the ball rolling on a good note for you.
There are many ways to get a free domain but the one I will recommend is to grab a perfect web hosting package. Majority of web hosting packages come free domain names especially if you choose a minimum plan of twelve months. In addition to the free domain, there are other benefits of an ideal hosting package like unlimited bandwidth, multiple sub-domains, adequate file storage space, multiple email accounts, just to mention a few. However, it is very important to note that you must be given access to the DNS management of the domain you are getting because it is the only proof that the domain is yours. If you go for other types of free domains whereby you are not given access to the DNS management, you are actually getting a sub-domain which is not good for web development.
Due to the complexity of developing a website, the cost associated with it may be on the high side. However, taking advantage of free domain names will be a great relief to you especially if you are not experienced in this field. You will be able to launch your website without creating a hole in your pocket thereby giving you the opportunity to take your business to the online community with so much ease.
Get online for less - a lot less! $1/ mo! Website builder, domain and email!
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- Should You Register Paid Or Free Domain Names?
- How To Choose A Web Hosting Package With Free Doma...
- How To Reduce Your Web Development Budget With Fre...
- How A Small Business Owner Can Benefit From Free D...
- How A Free Domain Name Can Boost Your SEO
- Free Domain Names - Why You Must Get One
- Free Domain Name - The Good And The Bad Sides
- How Domain Names And Web Hosting Differ
- How To Get An Ideal Web Hosting For Your Domain Na...
- Why You Need Multiple Domain Names For Your Websit...
- Free Domain Names - Why They May Not Be Absolutely...
- ▼ January (11)