Setting up a website is capital intensive - you need to register a domain name, host it, design the site and optimize it. But if you know the trick of bringing down your expenses without compromising quality, you will not hesitate to embrace it. Registering a free domain name is an avenue for you to reduce these expenses but you must tread softly in order not to hurt your legs.
There are free domain name scam online and it takes experience to distinguish between a real deal and a scam. It is not every free stuff you come across online that is good, in fact, some are baits by scammers to dupe you. Consequently, you should not hesitate to investigate free domains properly so that you will be rest assured that you are on a safer side. Even though it is not expensive to purchase a domain name, it is not a bad idea to get a genuine free one and use the money saved for other purposes.
Besides, since you may need to register multiple domains because of online squatters (read Why You Need Multiple Domain Names For Your Website), getting one for free is an ideal thing to do. In order to maximize your online profit, you may need to register about twenty names for a website. One domain will be the major website while others will be its variations and visitors who type them into their internet browsers will arrive at the major site. This will ensure that you do not lose visitors to online squatters and your site will receive a boost in term of traffic.
However, free domain names should be carefully selected because there can be more than meet the eyes in this type of a deal (read Free Domain Names - Why You Must Read Beyond The Lines ). Search every searchable, read every readable, ask questions, consult experts and you will not make any mistake that will be too costly. Do not forget to thoroughly read the terms of any free offer you come across on the internet because these terms give legal backing to the offer and there is no ignorance of the law. Whatever phrase, clause or sentence you find in-explicit should be properly discussed with the company giving out the free domain. A free domain name is a plus for anyone desirous of an online presence and if you have not been lucky to get one before, it is now time to do so.
New .XYZ Domains now available from GoDaddy!
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- Should You Register Paid Or Free Domain Names?
- How To Choose A Web Hosting Package With Free Doma...
- How To Reduce Your Web Development Budget With Fre...
- How A Small Business Owner Can Benefit From Free D...
- How A Free Domain Name Can Boost Your SEO
- Free Domain Names - Why You Must Get One
- Free Domain Name - The Good And The Bad Sides
- How Domain Names And Web Hosting Differ
- How To Get An Ideal Web Hosting For Your Domain Na...
- Why You Need Multiple Domain Names For Your Websit...
- Free Domain Names - Why They May Not Be Absolutely...
- ▼ January (11)