For your small business to grow tremendously, you must launch it on the internet. There are many ways of launching a website but the best option is to register a .com domain name (i.e yourbusiness.com). Registering a domain is as easy as ABC and you can even get it for free.
There are many web hosting service providers that are giving out free .com domains for purchase of certain web hosting plans. The plan must cover at least 12 months in order to benefit from this freebie. All the features of paying for a .com domain will be included in the deal except that you may not be able to transfer it to another person during the first year.
The advantage of this offer is that instead of paying for both the registration and web hosting, you will only pay for web hosting. As a small business owner, it will save you some amount of money which will be useful in moving your business forward. You will also have access to valuable product features like unlimited bandwidth, multiple customizable email accounts, multiple sub-domains, DNS management, MySQL for database management and so on.
However, the domain name is renewable every year and that means you will be paying for its renewal every year after the first year that you will get it for free. In addition, if you want to save cost in web designing, there are free web designing tools for you to use and you will build a splendid website in few minutes. Putting your business online and boosting your revenue in the process should not give you sleepless nights. With a little sum of money, your business will be live on the World Wide Web and your competitors will be amazed at your success.
30%* off! Big Savings For Your Small Business!
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- How To Get The Perfect Web Hosting For Your Domain...
- Best Domain Name Tactics For SEO
- What You Should Know About Country Code Top-level ...
- The Difference Between A Domain Name Registrar And...
- How You Can Prevent Domain Name Hijacking
- How To Get The Best WordPress Hosting For Your Dom...
- Can One Domain Name Be Enough For A Website?
- 5 Basic Tips Of A Small Business Domain Name Strat...
- Why You Should Consider New Domain Name Extensions...
- 5 Reasons For Registering Multiple Domain Names
- How You Can Buy An Already Registered Domain Name
- Why You Should Avoid Sub-Domains For Your Online P...
- How To Register A Free .Com Domain Name For Your S...
- Choosing The Right Domain Name To Boost Your SEO
- How To Use A Domain Broker Service
- How To Create A .Com Website Without Paying For A ...
- Should You Choose A Free Domain Name Registration?...
- ▼ June (17)