Getting a free domain name is now as easy as ABC, but you need to know the tricks of the game so as to get the best deal. There are various offers online and the most popular one is the one that goes with a web hosting package.
A lot of hosting companies will give you a free domain if you subscribe to any of their hosting plans. However, it is essential for you to find out the terms of an offer before going for it. There are different types of hosting plans and the one you choose will determine whether you will get a free domain or not.
Majority of web hosting providers require a minimum of 12-month hosting subscription in order to qualify for a free name. You may also be given the opportunity to create multiple sub-domains which will go a long way in putting you ahead online. The free domain name may also come with the DNS management tool so that you will have full control over it.
In addition, you should find out the features of the email account that will be given to you. You need to know the number of email addresses you can create and other features of the email account like auto-responder, email forwarding, fraud, virus and spam protection, just to mention a few.
Moreover, if you go for a hosting plan that is more than 1 year, you will get more incentive which you can use to boost your business. You should also find out the bandwidth that will be given to you because it determines the number of visitors your website will be able to accommodate. The higher the amount of bandwidth, the higher the number of visitors your website can accommodate.
It is interesting to note that free domain names are very easy to get these days but as an entrepreneur, you should weigh options before making a decision. Your major aim is to boost your business with an online presence and you should endeavor not to settle for less because the internet world is highly competitive.
Get online for less - a lot less! $1/ mo! Website builder, domain and email!
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- ► 2015 (99)
- How To Boost Your Small Business With A Free Domai...
- 5 Mistakes You Should Not Make About Free Domain N...
- How To Discover The Right Domain Name For Your Web...
- Why You Must Be Careful With Free Domain Names
- How To Create A Website Without Buying A Domain Na...
- What You Really Need To Know About Free Domain Nam...
- Why You Need A Free Domain Name
- Free Domain Names - How To Strike A Great Deal
- The Difference Between Paid and Free Domain Names
- Free Domain Names - Why You Must Read Beyond The L...
- Are Free Domain Names Dependable?
- What Free Domain Names May Not Do For You
- ▼ December (12)