If you want to launch an online presence, you need a domain name and if you will like to reduce your expenses, you need a free domain name. There are many ways of getting a free name but the smartest way will be discussed in this piece.
The smartest way is to get a web hosting package that includes a free domain name from a reputable service provider. Generally, a hosting subscription of at least 12 months should come with a free name, but it is not a rule. If you carry out your research properly, you would discover service providers with packages containing free domains.
However, you should be careful with the free domains you want to get because they are not the same. There are some free domains that are sub-domains and this may not be good for you, especially if you are launching a business website. You should ensure that you are getting a top level domain (TLD) and your name is on the registar's record.
In addition, free domain names that come with web hosting subscriptions are easy to renew, especially if it is one company that is providing the two services. Domain names are renewable every year and when you get the first year for free, the money saved will be used to further boost your business in other areas. You will also have the opportunity to optimize your website to industry's standard due to the reduction in your expenses.
A free domain name you get from subscribing to a web hosting service is more reliable than others because you will have access to the DNS which is an indication that you own the name. This is very much different from a sub-domain which you don't have full control of and may be taken from you at anytime or flooded with adverts. As a result of this, it is ideal to get a free domain name through the smartest way - a free domain attached a web hosting service.
$1/ mo Hosting + Free domain! Stick it to the slow websites!
About The Publisher
- Olushola George Otenaike is a webmaster, web developer, domain broker, writer as well as blogger and he has been doing all these since 1999. He is the CEO at Netlink Web Developers, publisher of SoFreeDomains and owns many blogs as well as websites. His areas of interest include science, philosophy and politics.
For advert placement, sponsored posts, web design or further information, contact email@example.com
Follow On Twitter
- ► 2016 (270)
- ► 2015 (99)
- How To Boost Your Small Business With A Free Domai...
- 5 Mistakes You Should Not Make About Free Domain N...
- How To Discover The Right Domain Name For Your Web...
- Why You Must Be Careful With Free Domain Names
- How To Create A Website Without Buying A Domain Na...
- What You Really Need To Know About Free Domain Nam...
- Why You Need A Free Domain Name
- Free Domain Names - How To Strike A Great Deal
- The Difference Between Paid and Free Domain Names
- Free Domain Names - Why You Must Read Beyond The L...
- Are Free Domain Names Dependable?
- What Free Domain Names May Not Do For You
- ▼ December (12)